Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Way to Get Cash Back on Diapers

Amy (my sister) called me this morning to tell me about a website that helps caregivers receive money back from manufacturers for purchasing participating products. Here's the site: www.caregiversmarketplace.com I read over the site and it seems like a great deal for any of you buying diapers on a regular basis.

Here's a clip from the site: Whenever you purchase any of the eligible products, wherever they are sold, save your original sales receipts. When you have collected a minimum of five eligible products, fill out the cash back request form, attach the original receipts and send them in. (Don't forget to keep a copy of the form and receipts for yourself.) You'll receive a cash back check in 4-6 weeks.

It looks like you can get $.75 back per item you submit. Not too shabby! Let me know if any of you enroll in the program - we'll post some of your progress here on the blog! I'm not using Huggies right now, but I'm thinking about switching. I've been using Luvs - since they are always less expensive, but they don't work overnight for Ryan. We'll see - I might be enrolling soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment