Friday, June 12, 2009

So I Went to Kmart Again

I know - you'd have thought I'd have to be an idiot to go back after the first trip. I decided I'd give Kmart one more try with the coupon doubling. It was still a hassle this time, not as much, but a hassle. I've never seen such an unhappy staff. Everyone working there looked depressed! I did end up with FREE buddies soaps (which wasn't due to the doubling), FREE shaving cream, and FREE maxi pads. I picked up a few other items for really cheap, $.29 per item. I think that's really my last trip to Kmart. The store was out of the way, the staff was unfriendly, the items I was looking for still weren't restocked, the prices were okay, but overall, it's still easier to shop at WalMart (a store that is occasionally run by the devil!) If I go again, please email me and remind me that I'm dumb!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Since we're admitting to how many trips we took I guess I'll fess up to my 3rd trip last night to get a few more dirt cheep things like laundry soap for $2.00 and Wets Ones for $.29. Our K-mart is very run down and I really don't care to shop there unless they're just giving the stuff away. The customer service was descent.

I did have to laugh when I was checking out at the customer service desk because the lady was telling me about how they were changing the store policy for double coupon events. She said some lady had come in with 100 coupons and wiped them out. I read over their policy and it said they would still participate in doubling events, but that you could only use 4 of the same coupon per day and a maximum of 75 coupons per day. I was shocked at how loose the restrictions still were. I'll be keeping my eyes open for another doubling day because I cleaned house this week. I am now fully stocked on baby goods and laundry supplies.

Amy (Sara's big sis)

Post a Comment